How to Manage Your Subscription
The dates on your Subscription are the dates your card is CHARGED and a new order is CREATED. These dates are NOT the pickup dates. Depending on what drop location you chose, the pickup date is 5-12 days LATER.
Please contact us by the Thursday BEFORE the pickup day if you need to cancel or adjust an order that was already created. (You can cancel your subscription anytime on your own, but not individual orders once they have been created).
If you are picking up at a location that runs every two weeks, please make sure your subscription is set to every two weeks instead of weekly.
How do I make changes to my auto order subscription?
- We have a video here to show you how it works! (a bit outdated)
- From any page on our website, click on the little person icon on the upper right corner of the page. Use your email address and password to login to your account. If you're on a computer, click on 'Manage Subscription' (next to your list of orders) on the right side of the page above your name and address. If you're using a cell phone, scroll down past the list of orders to find the "Manage Subscription" option at the bottom. This will open up the page of menu options for your subscription. You can edit quantity, remove items, change order frequency, pause your subscription, skip an order and cancel your subscription (scroll down towards the bottom for the cancel option). To change the drop location for your subscription, you must cancel the current subscription and start a new one, choosing your new drop location choice. To add a product to your subscription, make sure you're signed into your account, then go to the online store and click on the product you want, then select the option to add it to your subscription. The order dates on your subscription are the dates your card is charged/your order is created (NOT the pickup day). Subscription orders are created and your card charged around 2:30am Thursday mornings-please make your changes by Wednesday evenings. Orders are created Thursday mornings around 2:30am, about a week (5-8 days) ahead of your pickup day, depending on what day your drop location runs. Monday drop locations run every other week and require 12 days in advance to place an order or make changes to your subscription for it to apply to the next upcoming pickup day.
How do I add a one time purchase to my auto order for the upcoming week?
- Login to your account, then go to the online store and find the item you would like to purchase. Click on 'subscribe to automated ordering' then two boxes will appear, click on 'add to existing subscription' box. Confirm that you want to add it to your automated ordering. If you are only wanting that item for one week, go back to your manage subscription page, click on 'manage' then click on 'product(qty)'. Change the quantity of the item that you only want as a one time order to zero. Then click on 'order' to open up the window of all the different upcoming weeks. Choose the week that you would like to order that particular product and change the quantity to however many you would like. You can always keep that item as part of your subscription order, but the quantity at zero so if you would like it in the future, you only need to change the particular week's order.
- Here is a short video clip (a bit outdated) on how to manage your account online and add items to your online order. https://youtu.be/aaAkGShfvl0
- If you're having trouble adjusting your order and need assistance, please email us ASAP (at the latest by Wednesday afternoon before cutoff time) and we can help.
How do I skip an order?
- After signing in and clicking on "Manage Subscription" you can scroll down to the list of upcoming order dates. For all drops except Mondays, skip the week BEFORE the week you don't need an order. (For Monday drops, skip two weeks before.)
I thought that subscription customers are always billed on Wednesday nights the week before pickup. Why was I charged immediately for my first subscription order?
- When you sign up for subscription/automatic ordering, it does charge your card immediately for your first order to ensure it is a valid card. For any future orders, they are billed Wednesday nights/very early Thursday mornings (around 2:30AM). Any changes need to be made by Wednesday night the week BEFORE your pickup day. (Monday drops make changes TWO Wednesdays before pickup day-about 12 days).
I am moving and want to pick up my milk at a new location. Can I move my subscription order to a new location?
- Yes. Please cancel your subscription for your current location, and create a new subscription choosing your new drop location. Please update all applicable addresses and info on your account.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- Sign into your account, click on "Manage Subscription" and scroll down towards the bottom to the cancel subscription option. If for some reason you cannot access your account, please email us at least 48 hours before the next subscription order is scheduled to go through. You will receive an email confirming your cancellation.
Why is the order pickup date wrong or missing on the email I received for my order?
- Our system is not very advanced so when you sign up for auto order, it will continue to show the pick up date of for the week of delivery that you initially signed up for on every subscription order that goes through. The delivery date will never change on an auto order. The auto order and the date pick up system have a hard time talking to each other and unfortunately this is a known glitch. The date pick up and auto order systems are made by two different developers and we have yet to find a person that does both systems that we need that will talk correctly to each other. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but please know that if you get the email on Thursday morning, your milk will be delivered the following week, unless you have a Monday drop, then you will get a confirmation email two Thursdays before your Monday pickup day. You will also receive an email the day before each pickup day with all the information you need to pick up your order at your drop location.