PLEASE ONLY PLACE ORDERS FOR THE NEXT UPCOMING DELIVERY DAY
Below is the list of our Drop Locations. No need to contact us before placing your order and no fee to sign up. There is a non-refundable $2 fee per online order to cover costs of processing your payment/order. Orders must be picked up by 8pm on delivery day unless you have made prior arrangements with the host to keep your order cold for late pickup. Picking up after 8pm on delivery day runs the risk of your order having quality or availability issues, and that is your responsibility.
The pickup instructions and drop location address are sent in a separate email (the day before pickup) after placing your order. Please read and follow ALL pickup instructions-it takes everyone working together to keep our drop locations running smoothly. If you have any questions, please email us at Zedwicks@3LPFreshFoods.com or text us at 206-920-0666 if you need a quicker response. Please include your name and order#.
|Location||Delivery Day||Pick up between:||Closest intersection or landmark:|
|Alger||Every other Tuesday||11am-8pm||Please contact us|
|Bellevue||Every Thursday||12pm-8pm||168th Ave NE & NE 30th St|
|Bothell||Every Thursday||10am-8pm||228th St SE & 53rd AVE SE|
|Cle Elum||Every other Monday||4pm-5pm||Jeb's Pet Store|
|Ellensburg||Every other Monday||2pm-8pm||Brick Mill Rd & Schnebly Rd|
|Enumclaw||Every Wednesday||9am-8pm||Griffin Ave|
|Issaquah||TBD||TBD||Please contact us|
|4:30pm-8pm||156th Ave SE &SE 240th St|
|Kirkland||Every Thursday||9am-8pm||84th Ave NE & NE 139th St|
|1pm-8pm||52nd Ave W & 192nd St SW|
|North Bend||TBD||TBD||Please contact us|
|Renton||Every Thursday||3pm-8pm||Renton Ave S & Beacon Way|
|Every Other Wednesday||4:30pm-8pm||192nd Ct E & 106th Ave Ct E|
|Every Thursday||11am-8pm||Off Avondale 1 mile north of Redmond PCC|
|Sammamish||Every Thursday||1pm-8pm||Near Ebright Creek Park|
|Seattle/Roosevelt Neighborhood||Every Thursday||3pm-8pm||Roosevelt Neighborhood|
|Shoreline||Every Tuesday||1pm-8pm||N 185th St & Densmore Ave N|
|Tacoma||Every Wednesday||5pm-8pm||S J st.|
NE 139th Ave & NE 79th St.
|Zillah||Every other Monday||4pm-8pm||E Zillah Drive|
How do your Drop Locations work?
- A residence or business hosts a place for us to drop off a whole group of customer orders in one neighborhood. All of the customers come to that place to pick up their orders. You are not required to contact the host before placing your first order. Choose a location at checkout.
How do I join a Drop Location?
- There is no cost to join a drop location and no commitment to buy. Create an account, choose the Drop Location you prefer at checkout and place your order the Thursday night (by 11pm) before you would like your order delivered. Monday drop locations run every other week, and need to be placed by 11pm two Thursdays before the Monday delivery (about 11 days in advance).
How are orders placed?
- Place your order and pay using your account with our Online Store by the Thursday before delivery. No cash is exchanged or carried - the driver will just drop off the group's order within the specified drop off time for each location.
- Please do not place advance orders. Due to the nature of small family farm product availability, please only place orders for the upcoming delivery to your Drop Location
How will I pay for my order?
- Payment is required (using credit/debit card) when your order is placed online, about a week ahead of delivery to the Drop Location you chose. The only fee is a $2 card processing fee. There are no shipping/delivery fees and no Drop Location fees.
Why do you charge a $2 card processing fee?
- We are a small family business and we travel all over the state picking up the best quality products. Our margins are not that large. We sell our products to you at the same price we charge wholesale to our stores. The $2 fee per order helps us with the order processing fees for the online portion of the business instead of marking up all of our products to the store price.
How do I start a new Drop Location?
- If a Drop Location does not exist in your area, contact us and we’ll be happy to help you get one started. We visit the potential site and meet with the potential host(s). The host earns free milk depending on the size of the delivery. If you are interested in starting something in your area, in most cases we have a list of people who have expressed interest in being notified if a Drop Location starts up in their area.
Is there a minimum order requirement to create a Drop Location?
- The minimum order quantity is about 15 gallons collectively (or combination of products) every delivery
How do I become a Drop Location Host?
- A minimum of 15 gallons is required per delivery to start up a new location within the Puget Sound area. If you are in a rural area that is outside of our normal service area, it would require more. If you have already rallied your friends and neighbors to consistently order, please contact us so we can look at logistics to see if this will work for both of us!
What are the host’s responsibilities?
- Be available in person or by phone to help customers if needed
- Store our cooler(s) at your location and clean them after each delivery day, or provide your own clean coolers or (outdoor accessible) fridge
- Contact customers in case of delivery delays, issues with product delivery to the host's location, accidental customer pickups, or if an order is not picked up by the customer before 8pm on delivery day
- Provide ice packs, frozen water jugs, etc to keep products cold. Milk is to be stored in temperatures between 34 – 38 degrees at all times
- We have a wonderful community of customers. If your group wishes to create your own system for communication/networking, or order deadlines and pick-up reminders amongst yourselves, connect in friendship and sharing of resources, etc, you are encouraged to do so :)
- Please email us to let us know you are having problems! Our software does not play nice with PayPal and we periodically have to reset PayPal on our side. We also would suggest clearing your browser cache as it sometimes keeps the old info. If you pay with a regular credit card, your order should go through fine. We continue to deal with the glitches with PayPal just because so many people prefer it and we want to be convenient but we have considered taking it out because of this bad customer experience on occasion. If this ever happens again, please let us know so we can reload PayPal ASAP.
- We have a video here to show you how it works!
- From any page on our website, click on the little person icon on the upper right hand corner of the page. Use your email address and password to login to your account. On the right hand side, click on the 'Manage Subscription' on the right hand side of the page above your name and address and you can make any changes that are needed to your auto order. If you would like more specifics on the process, please email us and we can walk you through the steps.
- Login to your account, then go to the online store and find the item you would like to purchase. Click on 'subscribe to automated ordering' then two boxes will appear, click on 'add to existing subscription' box. Confirm that you want to add it to your automated ordering. If you are only wanting that item for one week, go back to your manage subscription page, click on 'manage' then click on 'product(qty)'. Change the quantity of the item that you only want as a one time order to zero. Then click on 'order' to open up the window of all the different upcoming weeks. Choose the week that you would like to order that particular product and change the quantity to however many you would like. You can always keep that item as part of your subscription order, but the quantity at zero so if you would like it in the future, you only need to change the particular week's order.
- Here is a short video clip on how to manage your account online and add items to your online order. You can do it yourself if you would like. https://youtu.be/aaAkGShfvl0
- If you're having trouble adjusting your order and need assistance, you can email us before the deadline on Thursday and we can help you.
- When you sign up for subscription/automatic ordering, it does charge your card immediately for your first order to ensure it is a valid card. For any future orders, they are billed in the middle of Thursday night, so any changes would need to be made by Thursday at midnight.
I have a subscription order- why is the delivery date wrong on the email I received for my order?
- Our system is not very advanced so when you sign up for auto order, it will continue to show the pick up date of for the week of delivery that you initially signed up for on every subscription order that goes through. The delivery date will never change on an auto order. The auto order and the date pick up system have a hard time talking to each other and unfortunately this is a known glitch. The date pick up and auto order systems are made by two different developers and we have yet to find a person that does both systems that we need that will talk correctly to each other. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but please know that if you get the email on Friday morning, your milk will be delivered the following week.
I am moving and want to pick up my milk at a new location. Can I move my subscription order to a new location?
- Our system is not very advanced so when you sign up for auto order, it will continue to show the same location as you originally signed up for. If you email us, we can update our records on the backside to ensure it goes to the correct location but you will always see the wrong location on your confirmation email unless you cancel your order and re-signup for a new auto order with the correct information for your current location.
How do I cancel my subscription order?
- You can go online to your account and hit the cancel subscription button. If for some reason you can not access your account, please email us at least 48 hours before the next subscription order is scheduled to go through. You will receive an email confirming your cancellation.
What if there is a problem with my order?
- Verify the order on the order sheet at your Drop Location and check for any written notes about your order.
- If the sheet is correct, contact the host to verify the missing product and find out who may have accidentally taken the product.
- If the sheet is incorrect, do not take a different product, please contact us immediately
- We try to be as transparent as possible and that means in all situations having to do with your food. Unfortunately with the nature of the raw food business, we have to be prepared just in case there is a recall. Once we are given the information on an event and it has been confirmed, our goal is to contact all stores and individual customers within 24 hours. We cross reference the dates in question and then email the customers who have ordered directly from us and call the stores to pull the product. We offer a refund or replacement(once the event is over) to anyone who puts in a request.
- Any orders picked up after 8pm on delivery day are not eligible for refunds.
- Picking up after 8pm on delivery day runs the risk of your order having quality or availability issues, and that is your responsibility.
- Refund requests for quality issues are due the same day as delivery. Please include the order#, any applicable photos and email us at Zedwicks@3LPFreshFoods.com.
- Our drivers document deliveries with photos as well as order sheets-if any items are unavailable and not delivered, the order sheet and photos should reflect that and refunds processed automatically.