Pick Up Locations
Below are the list of our pick up locations, find our products near you! There is no need to contact the host or us before placing your first order. There is no fee to sign up and no commitment to purchase to be part of a group. There is a $2 fee per order to help with the online credit card costs since we are selling you the milk at the same price as what we sell it to the stores for. We ask that you pick up your products within a 6 hour time frame(or less) to ensure quality unless you have made prior arrangements with the host.
We will send you the address, pick up time frame and contact info you need in a separate email after placing your first order. If you have any questions, please call us at 206-409-3812 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how our pick up locations work and FAQ at the bottom of this page.
|Location||Delivery Day||Pick up after:||Closest intersection or landmark:|
|Alger||Every other Tuesday||11am||Please contact us|
|Bellevue||Every Thursday||12pm(noon)||168th Ave NE & NE 30th St|
|Bothell||Every Thursday||3:30pm||228th St SE & 53rd AVE SE|
|Cle Elum||Every other Monday||4pm||Jeb's Pet Store|
|Ellensburg||Every other Monday||2pm||Brick Mill Rd & Schnebly Rd|
|Issaquah/Tiger Mountain||Every Wednesday||10am||Tiger Mountain Rd & SE 146th St|
|3pm||156th Ave SE &SE 240th St|
|2pm||80th Ave Ne & NE 195th St|
|Kirkland||Every Thursday||1:30pm||84th Ave NE & NE 139th St|
|Lake City||Every other Thursday||1pm||35th Ave NE & NE 98th St|
|1pm||52nd Ave W & 192nd St SW|
|North Bend||Every Thursday||2:30pm||Twin Peaks Nutrition|
|3:30pm||176th St E & 72nd Ave E|
|Every Thursday||2:30pm||Off Avondale 1 mile north of Redmond PCC|
|Redmond 2||Every Other Thursday||1pm||140th Ave NE & NE 70th Pl|
|Sammamish||Every Thursday||11am||Near Ebright Creek Park|
|Seattle / Seward Park||
|1pm||Rainier Ave & S Morgan St|
|Selah||Every other Friday||12pm (noon||S 2nd St. & W Yakima Ave.|
|Shoreline||Every Tuesday||12pm (noon)||N 185th St & Densmore Ave N|
|Tacoma||Every other Wednesday||2:30pm||S 72nd St & S J St|
|Vancouver 1 (Salmon Creek)||Every Wednesday||11am||NE 2nd Ave & NW 149th St|
|Every Wednesday||12pm||NE 150th Ave & NE 149th Ct|
How do I join a Pick Up Location?
There is absolutely no cost to join a group and no commitment to buy. Locate the group closest to you from the list provided and place your order the Friday before you would like the milk delivered. We can help you get started in joining the existing group which does not take much except for knowing when to place your order and being able to pick up within the designated time frame. And, if for some reason it doesn’t work out with the group that’s already been formed, you can always look for another one or start your own.
How will I pay for my Pick Up Location order?
Payment is required (using a credit/debit card) when your order is placed online. This will save your driver and Host the hassle of collecting any money for the group. No extra fees should be added by the host Pick Up Location.
How are orders placed?
Pick Up Location members will simply place their order and pay for their milk at the Online Store by the determined order cut-off date. No money will have to be exchanged or carried - the driver will just drop off the group's order within the specified drop off time.
Anyone looking for:
- The highest quality fresh foods available that you can trust and that has been produced according to the highest standards.
- Milk that is added hormone-free, antibiotic-free, locally-produced, grass-fed on a family farm, raised naturally and sustainably.
- Produce where we either know the farmer personally or have visited the farm to ensure the quality and practices.
- It can be a convenient, affordable and personal way to buy your products from the farmer who raised it.
Just about anywhere in the Puget Sound. Click here for locations! If a Pick Up Location does not exist in your area, contact us and we’ll be happy to help you get one started. In most cases, we have lists of people who have expressed interest in joining together with other people to form a group in their area.
How do I start a Pick Up Location?
Anyone can start their own Pick Up Location and become the group “coordinator”. Simply put together a group of friends, neighbors, family, and co-workers. It can be as few as one or as many as you’d like as long as it is a minimum purchase of 12-15 gallons total for every two weeks. For every 20 gallons or combination of products dropped at your location, you will earn one free gallon of raw cows milk or one 1/2 gallon of goat milk for your efforts. The more in your group, the more free milk you will earn! If you are interested in starting something in your area, in most cases we have a list of people who have expressed interest in being notified if a groups starts up in their area. We would probably be able to help you increase your Pick Up Location group size – so contact us.
And, when you are ready, we will add your contact details to the website so others can contact you if they are interested.
Is there a minimum/maximum order requirement to become a Pick Up Location?
The minimum order quantity to become a Pick Up Location is 12-15 gallons or combination of products every two weeks. Maximum? How much can you store? Because members are not going to the farms to pick up, there is a $2 fee per household including the host to help with our fuel and labor costs to deliver the milk to your area. There is absolutely no other fees besides the $2 delivery fee and no obligation to purchase on a consistent basis.
What are the coordinator’s responsibilities?
- To bring together friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, and others interested in grass fed raw milk or our other products (using this web site or us personally as a resource for information).
- You are NOT responsible for "selling" the milk. If interested individuals have questions about the milk or our other products, encourage them to contact us directly and we can answer their questions.
- To communicate with 3LPFF as needed. For example, to confirm quantities ordered by your drop off club prior to pick-up date to ensure that you have the space to store it at the appropriate temperature until your group members can pick it up.
- To contact members (if needed) on occasion, delivery delays during the harsh winter months or if an order is not picked up within the acceptable time frame.
Helpful hints for coordinators and clubs members:
- We have found that the 165 quart coolers found at Costco (retail $90) can hold 24 gallons of milk. This is a very handy size for hauling large quantities of milk. One suggestion is for groups to purchase one (or several) of these coolers to use at the drop off site. You can also find refrigerators on Craigslist for free. All we ask is that you keep the milk cool. (NOTE: Milk is to be stored in temperatures maintained between 34 – 38 degrees at all times.)
- If large coolers are used, they will be very heavy when they are full of milk and ice. It is recommended that thought be given to minimizing lifting and movement of the full coolers.
- If your group wishes to create your own system for order deadlines and pick-up reminders amongst yourselves, you are encouraged to do that as well.