ORDERS MAY ONLY BE PLACED FOR THE NEXT UPCOMING PICKUP DAY (6-8 days ahead for Tues, Weds, Thurs and 12 days ahead for Mon pickup days)
Below is the list of our Drop Locations. No need to contact us before placing your order and there are no sign up or shipping fees. There is a non-refundable $2 processing fee per order. (If you place an order and then cancel it, this fee will not be included in the refund.) Orders must be picked up by 8pm on pickup day unless you have made prior arrangements with the host to keep your order cold for late pickup. Picking up after 8pm on pickup day runs the risk of your order having quality or availability issues, and that is your responsibility. If you need to cancel an order, please contact us no later than the Thursday before pickup day.
The pickup instructions and full drop location address are sent in a separate email (the day before pickup) after placing your order. IT IS REQUIRED to read and follow ALL pickup instructions. *Pickup day, location and timeframe could change with short notice if a situation arises that necessitates it. ALWAYS check your emails for info and updates.
|Location*||Pickup Day*||Pick up timeframe*||Closest intersection or landmark:|
|Alger||Every other Tuesday||11am-8pm||Please contact us|
|Battleground||Every other Wednesday||3pm-8pm||NW 8th Ave|
|Bellevue||Every Thursday||12pm-8pm||168th Ave NE & NE 30th St|
|Bothell||Every Thursday||10am-8pm||228th St SE & 53rd AVE SE|
|Cle Elum||Every other Monday||4pm-8pm||Perry Ln|
|Ellensburg||Every other Monday||TBD||Please contact us|
|Enumclaw||Every Wednesday||2pm-8pm||Clovercrest St|
|Issaquah||TBD||TBD||Please contact us|
|3pm-8pm||156th Ave SE &SE 240th St|
|Kirkland||Every Thursday||9am-8pm||84th Ave NE & NE 139th St|
|1pm-8pm||52nd Ave W & 192nd St SW|
|North Bend||TBD||TBD||Please contact us|
|Renton||Every Thursday||2pm-8pm||Renton Ave S|
|Every Other Wednesday||8am-8pm||106th Ave Ct E|
|Every Thursday||11am-8pm||Off Avondale 1 mile north of Redmond PCC|
|Sammamish||Every Thursday||1pm-8pm||Near Ebright Creek Park|
|Seattle||Every Thursday||3pm-8pm||Roosevelt Neighborhood|
|Shoreline||Every Tuesday||2pm-8pm||N 185th St & Densmore Ave N|
|Snoqualmie||Every other Monday||4pm-8pm||92nd St.|
|Tacoma||Every Wednesday||8am-8pm||50th Ave E|
NE 139th Ave & NE 79th St.
|Zillah||Every other Monday||4pm-8pm||E Zillah Drive|
How do your Drop Locations work?
- A residence or business hosts a place for us to drop off a whole group of customer orders in one neighborhood. All of the customers come to that place to pick up their orders. You are not required to contact the host before placing your first order. Choose a location at checkout.
How do I join a Drop Location?
- There is no cost to join a drop location and no commitment to buy. Create an account, choose the Drop Location you prefer at checkout and place your order by Wednesday evening the week before you would like to pickup your order. Monday drop locations run every other week, and need to be placed two Wednesdays before the Monday delivery (about 12 days in advance).
How are orders placed?
- For Tues, Weds and Thurs drops, place your order by Wednesday evening about a week (5-8 days ahead depending on what day your drop runs) before pickup day, and Mon drops place orders two Wednesdays before Monday pickup day. Pay using your account with our Online Store. No cash is exchanged or carried - the driver will just drop off the group's order within the specified drop off time for each location.
- No advance/ahead/future orders. Due to the nature of small family farm product availability, orders may only be placed for the next upcoming delivery to your Drop Location
How will I pay for my order?
- Payment is required (using credit/debit card) when your order is placed online, about a week ahead of pickup at the Drop Location you chose. The only fee is a non-refundable $2 processing fee. There are no shipping/delivery fees and no Drop Location fees.
Why do you charge a non-refundable $2 processing fee?
- We are a small family business and we travel all over the state picking up the best quality products. Our margins are not that large. We sell our products to you at the same price we charge wholesale to our stores. The $2 fee per order helps us with the order processing fees for the online portion of the business instead of marking up all of our products to the store price. If a customer places an order and then cancels it, the cost to process the order has already occurred, so a refund for an order canceled, even before delivery, will still not include the $2 fee.
How do I start a new Drop Location?
- If a Drop Location does not exist in your area, contact us and we’ll be happy to look into helping you get one started. We visit the potential site and meet with the potential host(s). The host earns free milk depending on the size of the delivery. If you're interested in starting something in your area, in most cases we have a list of people who have expressed interest in being notified if a Drop Location starts up in their area.
Is there a minimum order requirement to create a Drop Location?
- The minimum order quantity is about 15 gallons every time we deliver
How do I become a Drop Location Host?
- A minimum of 15 gallons is required per delivery to start up a new location within the Puget Sound area. If you are in a rural area that is outside of our normal service area, it would require more. If you have already rallied your friends and neighbors to consistently order, please contact us so we can look at logistics to see if this will work for both of us!
What are the host’s responsibilities?
- Understand how the cutoff time to get orders in for your drop works, the driver's delivery responsibilities, protocol for customer pickup, what to do if a customer accidentally takes the wrong product, and the refund policy
- Ability to be flexible with delivery changes
- Positive and helpful attitude
- Be available in person or by phone to help customers find their orders
- Store our cooler(s) at your location or provide your own
- Clean the coolers or (outdoor accessible) fridge after each delivery day
- Contact customers in case of delivery delays, issues with product delivery to the host's location, accidental customer pickups/swaps, or if an order is not picked up by the customer before 8pm on delivery day
- Provide ice packs, frozen water jugs, etc to keep products cold. Milk is to be stored in temperatures between 34 – 38 degrees at all times
- We have a wonderful community of customers. If your group wishes to create your own system for communication/networking/sharing of resources, go for it!
I used to be able to place an order on your website using PayPal, why am I unable to choose this option?
- Paypal has been difficult to work with-it never integrated well with our system. Paypal has also changed their policies in such a way that does not align with our values.
What if there is a problem with my order?
- Verify the order on the order sheet at your Drop Location and check for any written notes about your order.
- If the sheet is correct, contact the host first for assistance in finding your product(s)
- If the sheet is incorrect, do not take a different product, please contact us immediately
What if there is a recall on a product?
- We try to be as transparent as possible-with the nature of the raw food business, we have to be prepared just in case there is a recall. If we are given information on an event and it has been confirmed, our goal would be to contact all stores and individual customers within 24 hours. We would cross reference the dates in question and email customers who have ordered directly from us and call stores to pull the product. A refund or replacement would be offered (once the event is over) to anyone who puts in a request.
What is your refund policy?
- The $2 processing fee is non-refundable.
- If you place an order by mistake or you change your mind and want to cancel an order, contact us ASAP before pickup day. If it was already delivered, it will not be refunded as the order has already been filled.
- If you create a subscription by mistake, or skip the incorrect date on your subscription if you're out of town, etc, your order will not be refunded if it has already been delivered.
- Any orders picked up after 8pm on pickup day are not eligible for refunds.
- Picking up after 8pm on delivery day runs the risk of your order having quality or availability issues, and that is your responsibility.
- Refund requests for quality issues are due the same day as pickup. Please include the order#, any applicable photos and email us at Zedwicks@3LPFreshFoods.com.
- Our drivers document our deliveries with photos as well as order sheets-if any items are unavailable and not delivered, the order sheet and photos should reflect that and refunds processed automatically.